Friday, December 28, 2007

Results from 12/20/2007

I received my results from this month's blood work and they are negative! Yeah again! Each month I worry and expect the worse. I really prepared myself, again, for bad news and God was again faithful to heal my body! These last few days have been a little rough as my due date was January 6th. A friend who was due the same day is going to have her baby any day now and it has made me think about it a lot. I know we are going to be just fine though and that God has a bigger plan that what I can see right now. It has been hard to think that we could be having a baby today! But at the same time I can't imagine having a baby today! Thanks for your continued prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Brie, I came across your blog from someone else's and I just wanted to let you know that I had a miscarriage along with at D & C last February and a chemical pregnancy in September. I am praying for you and your family and that God will give you strength and patience during this time!

    www.jennifercolley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete