Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Song of Solomon...I mean Eric

After Sunday's sermon on Song of Solomon 4, Eric came up with his own rendition:
I’m no solomon but I will attempt my poetic-ness to the whole faceboock community to proclaim my love.
Your eyes are like Mississippi kites dive bombing golfers to protect their young, your hair flows like the tall fescue that lines the fairways of the old course in St. Andrews. Your teeth are as white as the laces of a new football before a 12-play drive lasting 6 minutes. Your neck reminds me of a narrow fairway protecting a short par 4 or even that of the great playmaking safety of the 49ers Merton Hanks. Your breasts are like the two grassy mounds that protect an easy Sunday pin placement. Your figure is that of a perfectly manicured baseball field with straight lines and perfectly placed bases. Your skin is that of the Augusta fairways with no signs of crabgrass. Your breath smells as sweet as the freshly cut grass. You are much more refreshing than a Fat Tire after 36 holes. Your fragrance is not that of the old musty water of a ball washer or the odor of week 12 in the locker room…it’s better. Your lips taste better than any flavor of wings. The vision of you is better than a 4-foot putt for eagle. You are Augusta un-played by any non member!!
-Eric

2 comments:

  1. are you kidding me...SO FUNNY!! :) I can't believe he put this out there for the world to see...so funny!!

    ReplyDelete