Wednesday, November 10, 2010

24 weeks

I had my 24 week appointment today. 6 months...I can't believe it. It can certainly slow down too, I'm in no rush for this baby to be out of the womb quite yet! My appointment was great and uneventful besides waiting for an extra long time with a fun little toddler. Baby boy's heart beat was 167 and I'm measuring right on target. I am actually just now back up to my pre-pregnancy weight. I can't believe it and am beyond thankful and greatful to be out of the throwing up stage. I did talk with my OB about my gallbladder issues. He does think that it is probably my fucntioing but there is just nothing we can do right now as far as tests go. I'm taking supposed to be taking an acid blocker to help each day.  The pain is still manageable though. And of course avoiding spicy and greasy foods!  Which don't seem to matter.  In fact, cereal with milk seems to be my biggest culprit.  Guess that means I can hopefully indulge in Judy's flat enchiladas that I've been craving.  I also discussed more in depth my concerns over a tubal ligation during my c-section.  I'm really thinking it is just going to be the way to go,although I really don't think its fair that I will have had three c-sections and a d&C all while Eric has nothing!;)  Just kidding, sort of.  It just makes sense when it comes to already being opened up and already having met my deductible.  Baby Boy is moving really good and I love it!  It doesn't seem as if he is as active as constantly as the girls, but who knows.  Nothing is really predictable with babies!  I'm really feeling great and couldn't be more thankful!   I have actually had cravings and these are just reminders that I CAN EAT again and not get sick!  We are getting more and more excited about baby boy's arrival.  I just feel such peace with how our family will be.  I'm still pretty nervous and not sure about the whole boy thing, but God knows what he is doing SO MUCH more than I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment