Friday, August 31, 2007

Results

This morning I went to the oncologist to go over my results from the D&C. The pathology report showed that it was a molar pregnancy but that it had not spread to cancer. Also, my hCG levels were less than 5 which is wonderful. (They need to be at zero, but this is the lowest it has been). So, this means that the D&C got almost all of the molar pregnancy out. I go back in 3 weeks for blood work and we will monitor my hCG for the next year. The doctor stressed again that I can not get pregnant for a year. He told me to send Eric out of the country for a year!:) But I do have to be on two forms of birth control for three months, and then just an aggressive form of birth control pill for the remainder of the year. I'm not looking forward to that as I haven't taken birth control for 6 years because of how it made me feel. But I totally get how important it is not to get pregnant. Thank you for all of your prayers. I'm so relieved right now and thankful for how God has taken care of me and answered our prayers! Thank you all!
These are the lyrics to the song that was playing when I pulled up to the Cancer Center, so I had to share:
Cathedrals have tried in vain
To show the image of Your face.
But we are, by Your design,
The signature of divine.

We'll always sing Your name.
Forever and today.

Chorus:
Yahweh, Yahweh...
Great is Your glory when You go before me
Oh, we sing...
Holy, Holy...
Your ways are lovely. So high above me.
Yahweh

The fortunes of kings and queens
Are wasted chasing what we've seen.
Cause we are, by Your reprieve,
The beauty framed by Your suffering.

We'll always sing Your name.
Forever and today.

Chorus:

Take me, and pull me through.
Cause I can't move without You.
I won't leave You alone, You say.
It will be okay.

Chorus: (2x�s)

Ancient of Days...
Yahweh!

3 comments:

  1. WOOOOOHOOOOO FOR GOD'S WORK IN YOUR LIFE!!!! I LOVE YOU, LADY!
    MELISSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Praise the Lord! Thank you for blessing me through your life (and trials)....through the messages you have sent and the lyrics of that song!!!! Thank you for letting me share in what God is doing in you! Love, Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a blessing!!!

    Have a great weekend....without any stress!!!!

    ReplyDelete