Thursday, August 16, 2007

This site

So I decided to create a blogspot so that I could keep everyone informed with what is going on with our family. Writing is just in my heart and really helps me to process what is going on, as well as inform everyone of what is going on. I so appreciate all the care, concern, love, and prayers of all of you. And, I wish that I could call everyone personally and let them know what is going on. But I just can't. First of all, I'm tired and I'm upset, and my desire is to make every single moment count with Mali and Eric. So, this is why I created this blog. I don't want this to be a site that creates more drama from what is already going on, or makes it worse than it is. But I need to and want to share with all of you and this is the best way I know how! Thank you again and again for your love and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment